Tuesday, February 8, 2011

OPI Happy Anniversary + Cala Nail Decoration

I've worn OPI Happy Anniversary plus Cala Nail Decoration 3-D Nail Art stickers for the past couple of days.







I really am loving Happy Anniversary. My mother grabbed this one for me when she was picking up beauty supplies for her business just because she thought it was pretty. She was right! It took 3 coats to build the coverage, but it was sooooooo worth it!!!

Also, can you see the sparkly in the nail stickers? I picked these up along with some green and white clover stickers that are by Cala as well when I was at Fred Meyers. I really like them, and yes, they are a bit on the 3-D side. I used 3 coats of SV to obtain a smooth surface on the nail, but it still didn't give me a "flat" surface. Did that make sense?! It's late... forgive me folks.

I took this off earlier this evening, and I gotta tell you... I think I should have used the foil method to get all the layers of SV off and even the stickers. Ah well. Honestly, I'm not into nail stickers much... prefer the nail stamps because of the ease of removal. These were fun though because my hand drawn hearts SUCK!

One more thing I HAVE TO MENTION! When I went to Freddy's to look around for makeup and nail stuff, my 10 yo son went with me to keep me company. After about 20 minutes, I apologized to him for taking so long. He tells me, "No problem mom... take your time, really I don't mind!" HE'S AS SWEET AS HIS DADDY!!! I'm such a lucky woman. :)

Thanks for checking this out!!! Have a great one! :)

All items mentioned in this post were purchased by ME unless specified differently. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment