Friday, February 11, 2011

OPI Teenage Dream & Small Rant

Ahahahaha!!! (maniacal laugh, folks) I’m typing this blog out in Word because my stupid cable modem has died!! Living in Alaska sometimes SUCKS because there is basically a MONOPOLY here when it relates to high-speed internet. If I could change providers, I would in a New York minute! That, and they over charge by a ton! If you live in the lower 48 (Alaska talk for the Continental US), count yourself as being lucky. At least we are able to do our own troubleshooting. (Both hubby and I have degrees in IT.) In fact, after my hubby was done troubleshooting, we called the company, and they are like… uh, yeah… sounds like you need a new modem. Duh and WTH?! This makes modem #3. Oh well, at least I’m making the attempt to keep up with blogging! On to the polish…


Blurry in order to see the glittery-ness!



Never, ever, ever in a million years would I think I would LOVE this color. Alas, OPI’s Teenage Dream has totally exceeded in expectations. I am not a lover of pink nail polishes; at least not on my skin tone. Teenage Dream though is the perfect pink shade for me and it has such beautiful glitters!!! I only have a mini bottle of it, but I may need to try to track down a regular sized bottle for my collection! I only used 2 coats, but could have afforded to use 3, but it’s late, I’m tired, and I plan on throwing on OPI’s black shatter on it tomorrow evening. I’ll post some pics of those when I get them.

Thanks everyone for taking a peek and letting me vent for a moment!


Product mentioned was purchased by ME! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment