Tuesday, January 18, 2011

China Glaze Tron Collection

I'm so new to this picture taking thing, but here goes a shot at it.


First, I did manage to snatch up the 12th color in the Tron collection that was mistakenly left out of the collection when I requested it. Yay! Was it worth it? Yes, just to say I have it. Is the collection worth it? Hmm... I have heard that CG had aimed to create a collection using Tron that would be similar to the CG OMG collection. Since I don't own any colors of the OMG collection (I didn't start my nail polish hobby until only about 2 years ago), I can't do a full comparison. My understanding is that OMG has lots of linear holo. Tron has a very scattered type of holo. Well, enough of me blabbing... here are my swatches. 6 out of the 12 colors because I cannot figure out how to get blogger to quit uploading the pictures sideways!!! GRR!!


L-R
Hologram, Laser Lime, Mega Bite
L-R
Cyberspace, Digital Dawn, 3D Fantasy

China Glaze Tron Collection was purchased by ME! 

No comments:

Post a Comment