Monday, January 24, 2011

Spa Ritual Primitive and Zoya Becca

So I have 2 new colors for you today! Ok, not "new" as in out on the market new, but one has been sitting my untrieds for awhile, and the other I just received as part of Zoya's 3 Free FB promotion.

The first one is Spa Ritual's Primitive:



Ain't it sooooo purty!!! It has this deep dark fuchsia like color in the bottle. When viewed under intense lighting, you can see a bit of a slight purplish duo-chrome factor to it! It is a cross between a creme and a shimmer, I guess you could say. I could be totally wrong in my description! The application was ok, and the above pics are 2 coats topped with SV. I am extremely pale, and this color looks great on me! I'm sure in sunlight this nail polish would wow me, but alas... it is Alaska here, and we are lucky to have 7 hours of daylight right now... all while I'm at work. :(

I'd definitely recommend picking SR Primitive up if you don't have it already. I have a few other Spa Rituals to my collection, and I'll be honest when I say I am very happy with all of them!

The next polish is Zoya's Becca:




Zoya's Becca is a very gorgeous lime green shimmer. I love Zoya for their colors, their Remove Plus, and best of all ... the BRUSH!!! I have itty bitty nails, and the using their nail polish brush is so wonderful. I, however, did have issues with the fact that the above pictures are 3 coats and there is still VNL. If you don't mind VNL, then no biggie.

And back to the paleness of my skin... this was a bad color for me as you can see from the pics. Ah well... It will however stay in my collection most likely because I think it would be a wonderful color to use as a gradient effect for nail art. You can purchase Zoya products at www.zoya.com.

Also, I decided to do some nail art on Becca using purple dots on the corner of my nails. BAD IDEA! It looked like I had the plague on my hands. I forgot to take pictures of that before removing it. Boo.

What do you think of these 2 colors? Do you own them? Do you want them?

Until we meet again!!! :)

1 comment: