Monday, January 31, 2011

Unknown NP + Dice!

My love of nail polish and nail art blossomed about August 2009, and since then I believe I've accumulated over 300 nail polishes. Sigh... I've probably worn about 200 of those approximately, and I rarely took any pictures at all. I regret it. And when I did take any, I never bothered to write down which polishes went with which pictures! ARGH! Oh well. Here is one of those "unknowns" that I had lying around in my hard drive with a stamp of dice!
These pics were taken in May 2010 right before my family and I headed out to Vegas for a week. Hence the dice!!! I honestly can't even recall if this was a Konad stamp or a Bundle Monster stamp. I'll have to figure that part out when I'm not so exhausted. 

Unfortunately, lady luck was not with me on that trip, but it was still a BLAST!!! As always!!

And below... is my Flicker. He's such a big baby. 


On another note... I noticed I have 5 followers!! Woohoooooo!!! Ok, actually only 4 because my hubby is 1 of those. I know 5 is NOTHING compared to everyone else, but the fact that 4 people out there are willing to read my rambling?!?! Kinda scary. ;) All I can say is THANK YOU!!! :) 

Until we meet again! Stay warm & happy everyone!

All items mentioned in this post were purchased by ME! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment