Saturday, January 22, 2011

My mom's Vegas nails!!!


My mom's VEGAS winter 2011 nails
 I'd say about twice a year my mom takes a small vacation for herself, and she always goes to Vegas. She rarely lets me do her nails because she is a hairdresser, and messing with all those lovely chemicals and having her hands soaking wet most of the day - they just don't last long on her.

Yet, before her trips, she lets me deck out her nails with some polish and Konading, and she always makes sure that I do something that will bring her luck at the slot machines! So, this time she chose the color Oh How Street It Is! by China Glaze. I topped it off with SV, placed a dimond image from a Bundle Monster plate using China Glaze's Millennium, used China Glaze's Fairy Dust to add some pizzaz, and finished it off with one more coat of SV.

What do you guys think? Would you call this a "lucky" manicure? :)

All products mentioned in this post were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment