Thursday, January 6, 2011

How?!

One thing I have got to say... I truly admire the bloggers that I follow. Several of them post daily at least once, many others post a few times a week! I'm lucky if I post once every 3-6 months! I would love to try to post at least once a week, but I go off and get obsessed about something else. Obviously, my obsession here and now still doesn't quite involve blogging. Sigh...

Thank you to all the bloggers who stick to it, and keep me and the rest of the world happy! :)

On another note... I am still obsessed with nail polish, but it is slowly trying to creep into makeup. I shall resist! At least until I find that magical tree that grows money. I know it's out there!!!

My latest polishes include 11 out of 12 of the China Glaze Tron polishes. I've only worn one, and I was surprised that I fell in love with it! It's such a "work appropriate" color too. Not normally my style.

Oh, and the only reason I didn't get the 12th is because I was supposed to, and the lady packaging them up must have grabbed the WRONG POLISH! GRR.

I'll get some pics posted later. I know - I suck at this blogging thing. It's a good thing no one follows me! LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment