Friday, January 21, 2011

Ulta Salon Formula Devious

Ulta Salon Formula Devious

So, last year in March I was fortunate enough to visit Beaverton, OR for work, and was able to stop into my first Ulta EVER! Here in Alaska we are not fortunate to have a place that cool. :( Anywho... I was like a kid in the candy store, and picked up a few Ulta polishes.

Here's the weird thing... it's taken me almost an entire year later to actually try one of them!!! What is wrong with me?!?! Actually, I asked my hubby to pick a color for me out of my untrieds, and he's the one who actually chose it. Good job hubby!!!

Devious is a beautiful, deep, dark, vampy purple creme. Although my pictures make it lean towards blue. Ugh. It really is extremely opaque, and in reality... I could have used 1 coat, but used 2 for sanity's sake. The finish on this polish was very shiny, but I still used SV as a TC because I am IMPATIENT!

I will definitely purchase more Ulta NPs on any future trips if I am lucky. :) If any of you live near an Ulta or at least within driving distance... count yourself very fortunate! :)

Thanks everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment